- Family-friendly tour of the Vatican Museums
- Be entertained by stories and games that keep kids interested in the Vatican's attractions
- Explore several areas of the complex, from the gardens to the Gallery of Maps to the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy priority entrance and exit
Departure & Return
Go to the Vatican museums in Viale Vaticano 100. Meet your guide at the steps in front of the white Travertine-framed door (now EXIT point) by the right hand side. This door has two statues above and a sign that reads MVSEI VATICANI.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is for families with children or teens only
- Wear comfortable choes: Tte museums cover about 4.5 miles with halls, galleries and staircases
- Bare shoulders and knees are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel and BAsilica - Entrance will be denied without refund for non-compliance
- Meeting Point: If you’re using a taxi service, specify that you’re going to the Vatican museums in Viale Vaticano (as some drivers take clients near St. Peter’s Square)
- Unpredictable Circumstances: Due to the popularity of Pope Francis, the museums or the Sistine Chapel might close without prior notice. Under such circumstances we will complete the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Security Entrance: Small backpacks are allowed / Oversized items will require check-in / Liquids and sharp items are not allowed through the security check point
- Wednesday mornings and Sundays Not Available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome 4 Kids Tours
Learn more about cancellations.