- 4-hour walking and eating tour in Rome with a guide
- Sample up to 18 different classic Roman edible delights
- Start off with a typical Roman breakfast
- Eat everything from pizza to cheese to cured meats
- Sit down at a Roman trattoria for some pasta and wine
- Finish off the tour with some delicious gelato
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Venue La Siciliana located on Via Cipro 93. Your guide will waiting for you outside. The closest underground station is Cipro Metro, which is a 2 minute walk from the meeting point
The tour ends by the restaurant Al Giardino Del Gatto E La Volpe. That Ottaviano underground station is a few minutes walk. Alternatively the guide will call a taxi for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY HJF food tours - The Roman Food tour SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms