- Beat the crowds and start your tour of the Vatican an hour before it opens
- Skip the long entrance lines with this early access Vatican tour
- Wander the Vatican Museum galleries without the crowds
- Tour the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with a guide
Departure & Return
Meeting place across the Vatican Museums entrance, Viale Vaticano 100 outside Caffè Vaticano. By Metro, (Line A), get off at Ottaviano. Ottaviano metro stop is only 10 minutes walk to the Vatican Museum only entrance and you will meet us right across the street with a sign. Please note: St. Peter's square is not the Vatican Museums meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 as proof of age
- St. Peter's Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. Local operator is not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. If the Basilica closed for religious functions, you'll spend more time in the Vatican galleries with your guide
- For booking with kids, kindly bring with you a copy of the ID or passport otherwise the kid tickets cannot be provided and the new ticket should be paid directly on site.
- This group is up to 22 travelers or less.
- Please note: if you arrive late you mights lose the entrance
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 years old as a proof of their age.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be adapted to an accessible itinerary if you contact us. Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff