- Beat the long queues with priority access
- See the most important and beautiful pieces in the Vatican Museums
- Admire the awe-inspiring frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the long lines to enter the magnificent St Peter’s Basilica
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the entrance of the Vatican Museums, in front of the door with two big statues on top and "MUSEI VATICANI" writing. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the departure of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We forget how huge the Vatican complex is..,.and this tour covers a lot of it, so make sure to wear good shoes." See review
- "Vatican Museum is so big if you have limited time then this tour will definitely recommended so that you can have a quick glance." See review
- "She allowed us to customize our tour based on what we wanted to see, and knew lots of good information about everything we viewed." See review