3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
When in Rome, don’t miss the awe-inspiring treasures of the Vatican Museum, one of the world’s largest art collections. Beat the long queues with skip-the-line access, and follow an expert guide to highlights of the more than 2,000 galleries. Admire Renaissance masterpieces like the Raphael Rooms and Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. For the grand finale, step inside the very heart of Vatican City with a tour of dazzling St Peter’s Basilica. Group size is limited to 12 for a more personalized experience.
- 3-hour tour of Vatican City's artistic treasures
- See highlights of the sprawling collection and learn about their history from an expert guide
- Stand beneath Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Bypass the long entrance queueus with skip-the-line access
- Tour the gilded interior of stunning St Peter's Basilica
- Maximum group size of 12 for easier navigation and a more personalized tour
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
3 hours professional English Guide
Small Group maximum 10 people
Pick-up at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
Transfer from the Vatican Museums to the St. Peter Basilica
Drop off at hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due the covid 19 restrictions the direct passage from the Sistine chapel to the basilica is not allowed. a car will wait for you at the exit of the Vatican Museums to go to St. Peter's Basilica. no drop off at the hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Small-Group Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Welcome to RomeBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Castel Romano Designer OutletAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPonza Island Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)