Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Depart from the port of Civitavecchia for a sightseeing tour of Italy's vibrant capital. Explore Rome and nearby Vatican City by van, passing highlights such as St Peter's Square and St Peter's Basilica, Rome's ancient Pantheon and the beloved Spanish Steps. Visit the sights on the Capitoline, including the Senatorial Palace and the Michelangelo-designed Piazza del Campidoglio, then conclude with a stop at the Colosseum — the largest amphitheater ever built.
- Allow an expert to do the driving while you soak in the scenery
- Bask in the magnificence of the incredible Colosseum, where you can almost hear the roar of ancient crowds
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour around Italy's cosmopolitan capital and Vatican City, taking in some of their most ionic attractions
- Private 7-hour shore excursion through Rome and the Vatican from the Port of Civitavecchia
- Visit St Peter's Square and marvel at the basilica, see the exquisitely preserved 2,000-year-old Pantheon and snap photos on the Spanish Steps
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking driver at your disposal
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip private transfer
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel ( All Travelers )
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PANAITE MIHAIL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port: Rome Full-Day Tour
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoPort Transfers - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaPort Transfers - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiPort Transfers - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza BarberiniBasilica di Sant'AgostinoChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Basilica di Santa PrassedeTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Rome Via NazionaleHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Villa CelimontanaPiazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiPiazza della RotondaForo ItalicoPiazza del PopoloVia MarguttaRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)