- Capture some of Rome’s most ornate churches with a photography tour
- A local professional photographer as both guide and instructor
- Shoot art and architecture in locations including St. Peter’s Basilica
- A small-group experience for individual attention
Departure & Return
If you book the 3 pm tour the starting point will be at the column in the centre of the square opposed to the entrance of the church.
If you book the 7 am tour, our starting and meeting point will be at the obelisk in the centre of St. Peter's Square.
If you have booked the tour starting at 7 am, our ending point will be the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are usually allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You MAY risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, French, Italian, basic Spanish)
- A maximum of 2 people per booking.
- Not recommended for participants with medium to severe back problems
- Not recommended for participants with medium to severe heart complaints or other serious medical conditions that might cause uneasiness or pain during the tour
- Special price and arrangements can be taken for groups with more than 2 people
- Upon specific, timely and precise request the service can design an alternative itinerary to make the photography tour wheelchair accessible
- Arrangements can be considered for non photographing spouses, partners & children coming as guests.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY RomePhotoFuntours Giulio D'Ercole
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Unique Rome, Churches, Angels and Art Photo Tour and Workshop.