Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Capuchin Crypts, Saint Domitilla Catacombs, and Via Appia
- Listen to historical and cultural context from your art historian guide
- This small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Travel in a luxury vehicle with air-conditioning—a must in summer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children 6 and under must pay for this tour for their seat. Due to traffic regulations all children must be seated. Car seats available upon request. Must be requested at least 72 hours in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience