- An express tour of the catacombs to make every minute count in Rome
- Time-saving round-trip transportation from the center of Rome
- A guide for insights about the history of the ancient underground site
- A small group of just eight to keep a steady pace during the tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the TouriksPoint at Via di San Giovanni in Laterano 132. Please arrive 5 minutes before the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with claustrophobia
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms