3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Lay eyes on some of the world’s greatest art on a private, 3-hour skip-the-line tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. With a private guide and flexible itinerary tailored to your interests, admire the beauty and treasures of St Peter’s, including Michelangelo’s ‘Pietà.’ Explore the art-filled Vatican Museums to see highlights such as the Gallery of Maps and masterworks by Da Vinci, Raphael and other greats as your guide recounts their stories and secrets. Finish at the Sistine Chapel to marvel at Michelangelo’s glorious, 16th-century frescoes.
- Skip-the-line private 3-hour tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Avoid the lines at each attraction with fast-track admission
- Learn about the wondrous art and architecture from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest church, and admire Michelangelo’s masterly sculpture, ‘Pietà’
- Explore the Vatican Museums to view highlights such as the Gallery of Maps and priceless art by Da Vinci and Caravaggio
- Gaze in awe at Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transportation to/from tour meeting point
Departure & Return
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Shorts, short skirts, and sleeveless shirts, are NOT allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered
- Note: St Peter's Basilica may be closed on any given Wednesday at the discretion of the Vatican
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you bring a small bottle of water during the hot summer months.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anno Domini Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour Skip the line?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour Skip the line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Premium Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour Skip the line?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour Skip the line?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8343P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Cinecittà WorldChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Rome Via NazionaleOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Ancient RomeVilla CelimontanaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Rome Via del CorsoPiazza BarberiniBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Trajan's ColumnVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)