4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Skip-the-line at the Vatican Museums on this tour of one of the world’s most renowned collections of art. With a private guide, go straight inside the complex to admire the Vatican’s architecture, marvel at works by masters like Raphael and Caravaggio, and see some of the ‘hidden,’ off-the-beaten-path sites that many visitors miss. Of course, you visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s famous frescoes, and enter St. Peter’s Basilica from the museums, avoiding the main entrance line.
- Explore the Vatican Museums on a skip-the-line tour
- See the Sistine Chapel and visit St. Peter's Basilica
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
- Round-trip transfers from your Rome hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Private Walking Tour
Professional Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide
Hotel pickup with Sanitized Vehicle (centrally located hotels. Within Aurelian Walls)
Access to the Rooms of Raphael or Cabinet of Masks
Skip The lIne Tickets
St. Peter's Dome and drop off service (if Luxury Option Selected)
Food & Beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is in place to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eyes of Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Skip the Line Vatican Hidden Gems Tour with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Skip the Line Vatican Hidden Gems Tour with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Skip the Line Vatican Hidden Gems Tour with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Personal attention, great guide, plus you get to pass everyone and see extra things that others didn't see." See review
- "Since it was New Year's Eve, the tour company arranged to pick us up earlier than originally scheduled so that we would be able to see all of the Vatican before its early closing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Skip the Line Vatican Hidden Gems Tour with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Welcome to RomePiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereAntico Caffè GrecoChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)BioparcoPiazza della RotondaCampo de' FioriPiazza della RepubblicaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Parco del Colle OppioTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)