Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour private Rome Catacombs family tour
- Marvel at Rome landmarks such as the St Clements’ Basilica and the Catacombs of Priscilla
- Explore the ancient catacombs and underground burial chambers dating back to the early Christian era
- Keep all ages entertained with quizzes, scavenger hunts, and games organized by your guide
- Ideal tour for families with kids and first-time visitors to Rome
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
St. Clements Basilica Address: via di San Giovanni in Laterano 116 Roma RM, Italy Directions: By taxi: Take a taxi to St. Clement's Basilica and tell the driver to leave you on via si San giovanni in Laterano 116. By metro: Take the metro, get off at Colosseo Metro Station and walk for 10 minutes to via di San Giovanni in Laterano 116.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience