Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour makes for a personalized itinerary and way to explore
- Visit two of Rome’s key ancient sights in one day
- Skip-the-line tickets will help you save time and beat the crowds
- Interactive games and activities are aimed at younger visitors
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Just outside the entrance of Caracalla Baths, the tour guide will have a sign with your name. Address: Roma, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52 Directions: Take the metro B-line, get off Circo Massimo station, walk 5 minutes towards Caracalla Baths entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience