Explore our promoted experiences
- Secure your spot on an official tour of the Catacombs of St. Callixtus
- Visit the Crypt of the Nine Popes and Crypt of St. Cecilia with a guide
- Insights about the catacombs and their history in your selected language
- Small groups of up to ten visitors for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
After collecting the ticket at the ticket office, place yourself in front of the flag of the language in which you wish to follow the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with serious engine problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catacombe di San Callisto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff