- Discover top landmarks in Rome over a two-day tour
- Skip the line for quick entry into the Colosseum and the Vatican
- See popular attractions such as Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain
- Explore Campo de' Fiori lively market
- Enjoy a coffee break
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a highly qualified art –historian guide on a semi-private tour limited to people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
8.45 am Ancient Rome and Colosseum tour meeting point: is located outside the Colosseum metropolitan station, by the newspaper green kiosk on the right side where you will find our guide holding a board with Avventure Bellissime Ancient Rome tour written on it.
2 pm Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour meeting point: is at the main entrance to the Vatican Museum where the guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour and the logo of our company. Please be there 10 minutes prior the departure time of the tour.
8.30 am Highlights of Rome walking tour meeting point: it is at Piazza di Spagna by the fountain in front of the flight of steps.
The semi-private Colosseum and Roman Forum tour finishes at the Roman Forum archaeological site.
The semi-private Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour ends at the Vatican Museum exit.
The Best of Rome walking tour finishes at Campo de' Fiori Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is client’s responsibility to check if the provider of the service has sent any communication up to the day prior to the tour departure – Failing in checking your email inbox might incur in extra costs involved with the excursion you have booked, and that will not be refundable
- Near public transportation
- Rucksacks are NOT allowed inside Colosseum and Ancient Forum!!!! As there is no luggage deposit area in the vicinity, avoid taking any rucksack due to the new rules otherwise you will not be admitted inside the monuments
- At times Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves walking
- Tours featured in this combo operate rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- This is a combo of 3 walking tours: 8.30 am Highlights of Rome 3 hrs, 8.45 am Ancient Rome & Colosseum 3 hrs, 2 pm Vatican & Sistine chapel 3 hrs
- Operational schedule: if you start on Mon, Wed or Fri DAY 1 Ancient Rome and Colosseum + Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour DAY 2 Highlights of Rome; if you start on Tue or Thu DAY 1 Highlights of Rome DAY 2 Ancient Rome and Colosseum + Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to the Vatican Museums and all related areas will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands