3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
The wealth of masterpieces in the vast Uffizi Gallery can give pause even to the most ardent art aficionados. Avoid being overwhelmed with this guided tour that highlights the most important works, with in-depth explanations so you can learn about their history and significance. Take in “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli, Leonardo’s “Annunciation”, and the “Tondo Doni” by Michelangelo. After the tour, you’ll have free time to wander the museum on your own.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery to avoid a long wait to enter
- See the highlights of the museum’s world-famous collection with a guide
- Learn about masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Botticelli
- Free time in the museum after the tour to explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverage (only 1 dinner included)
Tour Guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure guaranteed from Rome and Naples areas.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Rome Ciampino Giovan Battista Pastine Airport, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Parking Stazione Marittima, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Italy dmc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discovering Ciociaria: the Italian origins?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discovering Ciociaria: the Italian origins?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discovering Ciociaria: the Italian origins?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discovering Ciociaria: the Italian origins?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71989P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Rainbow Magic LandTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Piazza di San CosimatoGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Gladiator MuseumBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)