- Skip-the-line access to the sights saves you time and prevents any hassle
- Choose from convenient morning or afternoon departure times
- See the Sistine Chapel and the other highlights of the Vatican Museums
- Go on a guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica, and learn about its history
Departure & Return
Departure PointVatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note: Tours departing on Wednesdays do not visit the inside of St. Peter's Basilica due to the weekly Papal Audience. It is also possible that due to Papal events, some planned in advance and some at the last minute, that access to St. Peter's Basilica and/or the Sistine Chapel from the Vatican Museums will be closed or that the Basilica will be completely closed off to the public. In these cases, we will do our best to inform guests ahead of time and provide alternatives. This is not always possible, however, and in the case of a last minute interruption, extra time will be spent exploring the Vatican Museums. In such cases, no partial refunds will be provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Fast Track Access Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel & St Peters Basilica Tour.