- A skip-the-line guided tour of the Vatican Museum
- Bypass the crowds and get guaranteed instant access with special entry
- Listen to expert commentary as you come face to face with Renaissance masterworks
- Use complimentary audio headsets in groups larger than eight participants
Departure & Return
Vatican Museum main entrance (next to the little marble stairs).Your guide will be waiting for you with a signboard with your NAME.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walkers not allowed
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- All visitors should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Your tickets will be held by the guide for collection on the day of the tour. You will be required to present this voucher. If you have purchased a discounted option you will be asked to show a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- Your guide will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name at the Vatican Museum's main entrance in Viale Vaticano.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter! Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour, especially on national holidays and events.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to variations
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed.
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vatican Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.