Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
You will finish this tour at the Roman Forum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- There is moderate amount of walking involved.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that from August 6th, 2021, all public museums in Italy will require all visitors above the age of 12 years old to show a valid ID and certification proving that you have either: Been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna) Been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs; Recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than six months old;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy With Family
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by VIP Colosseum Arena and Roman Forum Small-Group Tour.