Are you interested in?
2037 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
348 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
4844 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Escorted entry who makes sure your admission is stress-free.
Explore the 1st and 2nd floor of the colosseum.
Visit Palantine Hills and Roman forum using this same ticket.
Access to the underground and top levels
Departure & Return
Departure PointColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Via Germanico, 27, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Roman Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 215389P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesRomeAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Via Cola di RienzoBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Villa MediciCiampino International Airport (CIA)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Quartiere CoppedèBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Gladiator MuseumBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Campo de' FioriTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)