Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
349 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5827 Tours & Activities
3529 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up (only) with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
Entrance ticket in the Colosseum (at the exact time written on the voucher)
Entrance ticket at the Roman Forum
Entrance ticket at the Palatine Hill
Access at arena and underground
Departure & Return
Departure PointColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.
N.B.: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your entrance voucher will be delivered to you by e-mail (please send your e-mail info)
- It is strictly necessary to arrive at the Colosseum access gate 30 minutes before the booked time (which refers to entrance at colosseum), to pass security checks and to complete entry procedures
- It is allowed a maximum delay of 15 minutes after the booked time. In case of major delay, visitors will not be able to access the monument. Tickets will not be reimbursed
- Tickets purchased can not be reimbursed or moved to another date or to another time slot on the same day
- Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- We will not be held responsible for, nor issue refunds of any restrictions if decided by venue authorities as these factors are beyind our control
- If you run into any issues at any point, please send us a WhatsApp message at +39 388 8621394
- We suggest to buy your tickets long time in advance to ensure you preferred date and time
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Italy Explora
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum Entrance Tickets only with Private Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Colosseum Entrance Tickets only with Private Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum Entrance Tickets only with Private Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colosseum Entrance Tickets only with Private Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120696P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Piazza BarberiniTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Gladiator MuseumBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Castel GandolfoBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Antico Caffè GrecoMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Euroma2Villa MediciZoomarine