- Discover the best that Rome has to offer on a bike tour
- See landmarks like the Colosseum and Piazza Navona
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Near "Piazza del Popolo" A small street across of "Via di Ripetta"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a safety briefing, put on your provided helmet and set off on your small-group Rome bike tour behind your guide.
Make the most of the pedestrianized routes around the Roman Forum, and coast around iconic sights such as the ancient Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and more.
En route, stop for photos and listen to fascinating commentary about the sights from your guide to build a picture of Rome’s development through the ages.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1 City Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.