- Listen to a concert of sacred music in the bone-laden Capuchin Crypt
- Ideal for travelers who want to see a macabre side of Rome’s religious history
- The tour is limited to 30 people, so you won’t get crowded out in the narrow crypt
- See a Caravaggio painting in the church museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum and Crypt of Capuchins, Via Vittorio Veneto 27, 00187 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, but no video can be taken during the concert
- Phothos are not allowed in the Capuchins Crypt
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma Opera Omnia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Capuchins Crypt Tour and Concert in Rome.