- 3-day Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi tour from Rome
- See the World Heritage–listed Pompeii excavations
- 2 nights of accommodation included
- Professionally guided tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, explore another UNESCO site, Pompeii, a once-forgotten city covered in ash from a volcanic eruption in 79 AD that was accidentally discovered about 1,700 years later. You’ll then continue your tour along coastal roads to the seaside village of Amalfi, known for its colorful terraces that sit on dramatic cliffs. During your free time, wander the public plazas, enjoying the many cafes and shops, where red coral jewelry is a popular gift to take home.
Two nights of accommodation in Amalfi at your choice of a 3-star, 4-star or 4-star superior hotel (select when booking) and some meals are included; you’ll have free time for other meals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour and is transported by travelers. No porterage included
- The tour involves a mix of excursions, transfers and other services, so you may be required to swap between different vehicles
- When booking for 3 people a triple room is assigned
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Starting from November 2019 accommodation for the 4* star will be at hotel Miralamalfi
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience