- Cover Roatan highlights on an island tour
- See an animal sanctuary that houses rescued wildlife
- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Convenient pickup and drop-off hotels or the cruise port
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Roatan Honduras town center and mehogany bay
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In occasions due to bad weather, Carnival ships make short notice as to where they will be docking. If this happens, your tour is not cancelled. Board the tender craft and try to meet us ASAP, follow the instructions for the Port of Roatan, or call us and let us know that you are on your way to meet us
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Henry Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms