Explore our promoted experiences
- Free tour is great for budget-conscious travelers
- Comprehensive overview of Riga
- Taste of Riga Black Balsam and Latvian dark chocolate
- Guide provides insightful commentary
Departure & Return
Travelers will find our representative wearing a green T-shirt or like with a sign of our company name. It is advised to arrive up to 10 min before the start of the tour as we will start the tour on time.
It is in the center of Riga Old town, close to many restaurants and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All dogs are allowed on the tour, if they are on the leash!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY RigaTrips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands