- Private flight over Köln: a unique way to discover the landscapes of the region
- Fly above the city and beyond aboard a 3-passenger private plane
- Get a bird’s-eye view on Kölner Dom, a World Heritage site
- See more in less time—ideal for travelers with time constraints
Departure & Return
The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly, therefore make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the flying day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Flying over the city can be refused occasionally, depending on the instruction given by the control tower
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wingly Sightseeing Flight
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized