- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Learn about Champagne production by visiting vineyards and boutique wineries
- Hassle-free day with round-trip transport from Reims included
- Multiple delicious Champagne tastings are included
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the train station of Reims centre in front of the tourist office. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour departure. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office. Enjoy your day !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will meet at the tourism office of the main train station, not the tourism office in front of the Cathedral
- Please be 5 minutes before the tour starts
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims.