- Tour the Veuve Clicquot Champagne estate, one of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral
- Tuck into delicious French cuisine during a Champagne-tasting lunch
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On the way, hear about Reims, the city of Coronations, and start with a visit to the magnificent Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral. Explore inside the UNESCO-listed wonder on a guided tour and admire the 13th-century cathedral, with its striking Gothic architecture and beautiful stained glass windows.
Then, arrive at the Veuve Cliquot Champagne Estate (visit and tasting fees included). Enjoy a guided tour of the grand estate, finishing with an expert-led tasting of Veuve Cliquot Champagne.
After that, take a scenic drive through the vineyards of Montagne de Reims, passing through the Grand Cru villages of Verzy, Verzenay, and Bouzy, as your guide explains the Champagne making process and the importance of ‘terroir’ in cultivating the grapes
Along the way, stop at a Champagne family estate and discover a different side to the prestigious Champagne industry. Enjoy a cellar tour and a Champagne tasting lunch (included), where you are treated to a delicious lunch of regional specialties, accompanied by a selection of Champagnes, including Brut non-vintage, Blanc de Noirs and Rosé.
After lunch, enjoy a visit to the production site, and discover how Champagne is made. Finish this amazing program with another tasting of two Champagne glasses and a glass of Ratafia (sweet liquor of Champagne brandy with grape juice).
On return to Reims, your tour ends back at the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the tour departs from the city of Reims. If you are not staying in Reims, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from the REIMS CENTRE trains station forecourt (address given on voucher)
- Please note that the visits at the Grandes Maisons de Champagne will be done in English.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to 2 languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed departure
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that according to the availability, Veuve Clicquot could be replaced by another Grande Maison de Champagne
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Veuve Clicquot Tour, Champagne Tasting Lunch 1st & Grand Cru at a Family Domain.