3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the most iconic ancient mosaics in the stunning, seaside city of Ravenna during this half-day walking tour. Highlights include mosaics commissioned by the Emperor Justinian of Byzantium, the tomb of the Italian writer and poet Dante, and the private chapel of the Ostrogoths King Theoderic. Choose from all-day departure timings; admission tickets are purchased separately.
- A half-day guided Ravenna walking tour
- Cover the city’s top historic sights in just a few hours on foot
- Choose from morning or afternoon tour timings for extra flexibility
- Enjoy reduced admission to Basilica San Vitale outside of high season
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cinzia Fabbri Tour Guide in Emilia Romagna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ravenna Mosaics and Art - Half day private guided tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ravenna Mosaics and Art - Half day private guided tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ravenna Mosaics and Art - Half day private guided tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Ravenna Mosaics and Art - Half day private guided tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaArt Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - FerraraArt Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - BolognaArt Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaCategory