- A fun and eco-friendly way to sightsee in the sea
- Feed the fish to experience them gathering around
- Spot some of the Cook Islands’ 200+ species of moray eel
- Be taken directly to the best spots by your expert guides
Departure & Return
The Flying Turtle Cafe is in Muri close to the Pacific Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic swimming skills are necessary, snorkelling experience is not vital but preferred.
- Minimum age is 9 years
- We schedule our adventure timetable 5 days in advance to allow for the changing weather conditions here in Rarotonga.
- You MUST contact Ariki Adventures at least 5 days in advance to your preferred tour date to ensure your tour time and starting location will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ariki Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lagoon Discovery Sea Scooter Safari.