- 4-hour cruise to Muri Beach from Avarua
- Welcome by traditional Cook Island drummers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel on a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel in a marine reserve
- Barbecue lunch on the beach
- Coconut harvesting and sarong-tying demonstration
Departure & Return
Located central Muri on the beach - opposite Sails Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your glass bottom boat bound for a local snorkeling spot in the Marine Reserve. Slip on the snorkel, mask, and fins and dive in to immerse yourself in the Cook Island's marine world. Keep an eye out for Charlie the huge Moray eel; you'll also see tropical fish and giant clams. Spend some time feeding the fish, then climb back on the boat and make your way to Motu Koromiri.
Go ashore for a Raro-style fresh fish barbecue, accompanied by tropical fruit and salad. Take in a Pareu- (sarong)-tying show and demonstration on how to harvest and husk coconuts.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel in Avarua after 4 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should arrive at the departure point 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring you own towels
- Infant meals not included
- Alcohol beverages are not provided but you are welcome to bring your own
- Return hotel transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of $10 per adult & $5 per child which can be paid on the day of the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruizes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Muri Lagoon BBQ Lunch Cruise including Snorkeling.
- "Maybe a bit too long on the island after lunch as they seem to run out of ideas on how to keep you entertained." See review
- "After landed one of the Island, enjoyed BBQ lunch, see the show about how to pick and open the coconut.Besides, teach how to use the Pareo become many patterns of design to wear like cloth." See review
- "Highly recommend this if you only had to choose one thing in this paradise, this is it!" See review