- Half-day sailing tour from Manuel Antonio
- Sail along the protected beaches and rain forests of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Spot marine life such as dolphins, whales, and sea turtles
- Snorkel among dozens of species of tropical fish at Biesanz Beach
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and cocktails from an open bar
- Includes snacks and a fresh lunch prepared on board
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
We are located in the Marina Pez Vela, there is an underground parking lot, you will find our office here.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring a towel, suntan/sunblock lotion, camera, bathing suit, and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Sails Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.