3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sail along the coastline of Manuel Antonio National Park on this tour from Quepos. Onboard a catamaran, cruise to snorkeling and swimming spots in Bahia Biezans for the chance to spot marine life in their native environment. Lunch is included with fresh fruit, cocktails, fruit drinks, and Costa Rican coffee.
- Look for dolphins and whales off the coast of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Round-trip hotel transport provided
- Enjoy natural fruit beverages, buffet lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Natural fruit beverages
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Beer (available for purchase,$2 each can)
Carbonated beverages of any kind
Departure & Return
Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, if the company cancels the tour before the departure time, 100% refund.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, tour operator is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: beach clothes & comfortable shoes
- Transportation is ONLY included in the price shown for Manuel Antonio area. If you are staying outside of Quepos, Manuel Antonio transportation can be arrange for extra cost if you need it.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Planet Dolphin Catamaran Eco - Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive Catamaran Eco Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive Catamaran Eco Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive Catamaran Eco Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive Catamaran Eco Adventure from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificCatamaran Cruises - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoCatamaran Cruises - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWater Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseCatamaran Cruises - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWater Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory