3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore one of the most important mangrove ecosystems in Costa Rica on this fun kayak tour. Just offshore from the popular Manuel Antonio National Park are thousands of acres of protected forest, home to all kinds of birds, mammals, reptiles, and insects. Your naturalist guide will tell you about the area’s biodiversity while you paddle peacefully in the shade of the mangroves.
- Tour timings depend on the tides
- All kayaking equipment is provided
- Lunch and refreshments are included
- A must for nature lovers who want to get active
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Rancho Grande, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
The guides have the Jade Tours uniform
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Jade Tours S.A
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mangrove Kayak Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mangrove Kayak Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mangrove Kayak Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mangrove Kayak Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursKayakingPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificKayaking - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWater Tours - JacoKayaking - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseKayaking - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory