4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the meaning of Costa Rican ‘pura vida’ (pure life) with a private or small-group tour to secluded beaches and jungle hideaways usually only visited by locals. Soak up the sun away from the crowds, and learn surfing basics with a fun lesson to get you standing up in no time. This half-day escape also includes a swimming stop at a secret waterfall plus fresh fruit snacks and lunch to keep you energized.
- Discover hidden beaches and waterfalls most tourists don't know about
- Learn surfing moves with a short lesson and play in the waves on body boards
- Jump from rocks into a natural waterfall pool
- Includes a Costa Rican lunch and transport form Manuel Antonio or Quepos
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Surfboard and boogie board
Water or coconut water
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact before your product date to confirm if you will need any special requirements or arrange the correct pickup time. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/17/2020 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Suitable for: Guests of all ages in a good health condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dantes Water Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfalls and Surf Lessons ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfalls and Surf Lessons ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfalls and Surf Lessons ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfalls and Surf Lessons
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificSports Lessons - JacoSurfing Lessons - JacoSports Lessons - San JoseSurfing Lessons - San JoseCategory