Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a 2-for-1 trip that combines excitement and learning
- Enjoy year-round departures
- Depart from central Queenstown and travel along the infamous Skippers Road
- Learn about the history of Skippers Canyon on the commentated bus journey
Departure & Return
Trips depart from outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in central Queenstown. Please be there 10mins before trip departure time. Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Activity may me cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please dress for the conditions on the day.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skippers Canyon Jet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "An amazing booking in total, with the 25 minutes on the water being the best part." See review