10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off are free, before your tour start you must contact us to arrange pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheap Punta Cana
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 290029P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaCatamaran Cruises - La RomanaDining Experiences - La RomanaLunch Cruises - La RomanaDay Cruises - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaSailing - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaCatamaran Cruises - SamanáDining Experiences - SamanáLunch Cruises - SamanáDay Cruises - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáSailing - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáCatamaran Cruises - Santo DomingoDining Experiences - Santo DomingoLunch Cruises - Santo DomingoDay Cruises - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoSailing - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory