2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travel to a ranch just outside Punta Cana and meet the resident horses and other farm animals. After being outfitted with riding gear, hit the trails for a 2-hour ride through beach and countryside. Your professional guide leads the procession so you can relax and take in the sunset with your loved ones.
- Perfect for couples and groups
- Led by a local guide
- Send time in nature
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any resorts in .punta cana /Capcana an Uvero alto area
- We pick up from all over punta cana .Capcana.uvero alto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Punta Canada Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Horseback Riding Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Horseback Riding Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Horseback Riding Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Horseback Riding Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 40086P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingRomantic ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunta CanaShore Excursions - La RomanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaRomantic Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaShore Excursions - SamanáHorseback Riding - SamanáRomantic Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo DomingoHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoRomantic Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Coco Bongo Punta CanaManati ParkCorales Golf CourseHoyo Azul LagoonLa Cana Golf CourseIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)Imagine Punta CanaImagine Punta Cana DiscoCocotal Golf and Country ClubCasa Ponce de LeónFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)