4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and drop off in Punta Cana/Cap Cana/Bavaro/La Romana and Uvero Alto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vacation On RD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ScubaDoo - Explore the ocean in Punta Cana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ScubaDoo - Explore the ocean in Punta Cana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ScubaDoo - Explore the ocean in Punta Cana?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ScubaDoo - Explore the ocean in Punta Cana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great excursion essential especially for those who aren’t a huge fan of snorkeling but still want to see underwater !!!" See review
- "Like I said earlier you never know what you are going to get with transportation but I would have expected a better vehicle than what was made available!" See review
Product code: 125717P9
Compare Similar Experiences
ScubaDoo - Explore the ocean in Punta Cana
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPunta CanaScuba Diving - La RomanaScuba Diving - SamanáScuba Diving - Santo DomingoCategory