7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore Punta Cana’s most thrilling landscape with full-day admission to Scape Park, with transport from your hotel. Discover the park's eight natural attractions (ticket includes three) in the 247-acre (100-hectare) park, listen to the tropical chorus of colorful birds, swim in hidden pools and see Taino pictograms as you take in this idyllic island escape. Spend the day going deep into caves and cenotes, riding through the jungle, and ziplining from tree to tree.
- Full-day admission ticket to Scape Park
- Enjoy access to eight eco-adventure attractions: ziplining, two cenotes, and cave exploration
- Soak up beautiful views of verdant forests
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This Cap Cana admission ticket grants you access to all park attractions and saves you money in the meantime.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Access to all activities at the park
Children's play area for younger visitors
Sunshine Cruise Supplement (30.00 US per person)
Souvenir & photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: certain attractions may have age, height or weight limits
- Pregnant women may not be permitted on certain attractions
- It is recommended that you bring closed-toe shoes, a bathing suit, sandals and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended that you bring cash or credit card to purchase souvenirs, photos and food & drinks
- OPERATED BY Scape Park Cap Cana
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hoyo Azul & Scape Park Cap Cana Full Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hoyo Azul & Scape Park Cap Cana Full Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hoyo Azul & Scape Park Cap Cana Full Admission?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hoyo Azul & Scape Park Cap Cana Full Admission?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTheme ParksPunta CanaTheme Parks - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaAttractions & Museums - La RomanaTheme Parks - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáAttractions & Museums - SamanáTheme Parks - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoAttractions & Museums - Santo DomingoCategory
Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)Corales Golf CourseLa Hacienda ParkImagine Punta CanaHoyo Azul LagoonIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)Cocotal Golf and Country ClubJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)Coco Bongo Punta CanaLa Cana Golf CourseImagine Punta Cana DiscoCasa Ponce de León