- Visit Saona Island, an idyllic speck of sand and palm trees in the blue Caribbean
- Board a state-of-the-art speedboat for the thrilling ride out to the island
- Spend the day exploring; stroll along the beach, relax in the white sand and swim in the azure water
- Sip drinks from the open bar and enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Dominican fare
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at the hotel main lobby, or specified meeting point depending your location, if you are staying in an apartment we will specify the closest meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note that: this tour starts in The Est National Park, La Romana. It thakes one hour by bus from any of the Punta Cana Hotels.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Route
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Saona Island Day Trip From Punta Cana with Lunch and Open Bar Included.