10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks, snacks, all activities
Commentary offered by a guide who will travel on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation.
Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
*** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee
Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Conexion Viajes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Samana?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 194869P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáExtreme - SamanáFull-day Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory