10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover all that Samana has to offer on this comprehensive day trip. The guided itinerary takes you from Parque La Ceiba to a Dominican ranch aboard a safari-style vehicle. Then head into the rain forest for a horseback ride and refresh in the pools of Cascada el Limón. After lunch, your adventure continues with a boat cruise to Cayo Levantado, where you can relax with a drink in hand.
- Full-day guided tour of Samana, including horseback ride and island cruise
- Head to the interior by 4WD vehicle and see a coffee, cocoa, and cigar demo
- Go horseback riding in the rain forest and dip into pools at Limon waterfall
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and unlimited local drinks at Bacardi Island
Saved to wishlist!
Land and Maritime Transport.
Cascada el Limón.
Buffet lunch at El Timón.
Unlimited local drinks.
Authorized guide in the required language.
Photos and videos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Beachwear, beach towel, sun block, hat.
- We recommend you to be in a healthy condition in order to enjoy the entire tour.
- Babies and children are allowed, under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Babies under 2 years old do not pay. Category Children: 2-12 years old. Adults category: 13 years or more.
- Caution for people who suffer from dizziness at sea.
- Do not forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra cash for souvenirs and pictures.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Dominican Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samana Discovery Tour from Punta Cana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samana Discovery Tour from Punta Cana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samana Discovery Tour from Punta Cana?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaPuerto PlataHop on Hop Off - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaHop on Hop Off - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáHop on Hop Off - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory