10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Professional tour guide in your chosen language
Dominican buffet lunch
Water and snacks
Photos and video (available for an extra price)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Tips for horse handlers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Claire Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samana Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samana Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Samana Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samana Full Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPunta CanaLa RomanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaDining Experiences - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaHorseback Riding - SamanáDining Experiences - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoDining Experiences - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoCategory
La Hacienda Park Tours & TicketsJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo) Tours & TicketsLa Cana Golf Course Tours & TicketsHoyo Azul Lagoon Tours & TicketsFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun) Tours & TicketsCoco Bongo Punta Cana Tours & TicketsCocotal Golf and Country Club Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Disco Tours & TicketsCasa Ponce de León Tours & TicketsCorales Golf Course Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Tours & Tickets