2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saddle up for a beautiful day of horseback riding on the beaches of Punta Cana during this flexible-length outdoor adventure. Feel the ocean breeze and sun on your face as you gallop along this gorgeous Caribbean coastline. Go for a trot along the beach, or jump in the water with your horse if you want to cool off. Whether you’re a beginning rider or an expert, this horseback-riding excursion can be tailored to meet your specific ability level. A tour escort, helmet and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up is offered from most hotels, provide us please with your
hotel information. If you are staying at an Airbnb or such, we encourage you to contact us 48 to 24 hours prior the tour in order to confirm exact time and pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoyo Azul Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Punta Cana Horseback Riding on the Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Punta Cana Horseback Riding on the Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Punta Cana Horseback Riding on the Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Punta Cana Horseback Riding on the Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Punta Cana Horseback Riding on the Beach
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPunta CanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaHorseback Riding - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoCategory
Hoyo Azul Lagoon Tours & TicketsCorales Golf Course Tours & TicketsCocotal Golf and Country Club Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Disco Tours & TicketsLa Hacienda Park Tours & TicketsFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun) Tours & TicketsIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas) Tours & TicketsCasa Ponce de León Tours & TicketsCoco Bongo Punta Cana Tours & TicketsJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo) Tours & TicketsLa Cana Golf Course Tours & Tickets