6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks including rum, coke and sprite (not open bar)
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick is provided from any hotels/resort in the Punta Cana area. For customers staying in condos/ apartments/ villas, we will arrange a pick up point close to their location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortably
- Bring Swimwear, Sunscreen, Camera, Money for tips and souvenirs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LPC Tours by IRB Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Montana Redonda Half Day Tour with Horseback Riding?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Montana Redonda Half Day Tour with Horseback Riding?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Montana Redonda Half Day Tour with Horseback Riding?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaExtreme - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáExtreme - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoCategory