- 4.5-hour off-road adventure from Punta Cana including food tasting
- Ideal for thrill seekers
- Drive an ATV through the Dominican Republic's jungle and take a dip in a freshwater cenote
- Sample locally produced chocolate, coffee, and rum at a plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you feel confident, you’ll embark on an off-road journey through lush tropical forests and plantations. Stop to sample Dominican chocolate, coffee, and rum at a local farm before continuing to Taino Ecological Park, where you’ll have the opportunity to dip into freshwater springs.
Your tour culminates with a stop at Macao Beach, a sandy stretch surrounded by limestone cliffs, where you’ll have time to relax and shop for souvenirs.
Hotel drop-off occurs after the adventure arrives back at the quad bike office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- Minimum age to attend is 8 years old
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Time spent at the beach is approximately 20 minutes
- Time spent at the water cave is approximately 20 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Water or close-toe shoes are required for safety precautions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4x4 Dominican Adventure with Chocolate and Coffee Tasting from Punta Cana.