7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore El Tuito, the colorful town just south of Puerto Vallarta, on a day trip. Meaning ‘small beautiful valley’ in the Nahuati pre-Hispanic language, El Tuito is just that. Discover the town’s highlights and history with a guide, visit the main square, a botanical garden, an artisan bakery, and sample tequila at the distillery. A Mexican lunch is included midway through the day.
- Day trip to El Tuito from Puerto Vallarta
- Relax with air-conditioned transport from your hotel
- Visit the Church of San Pedro and the El Tuito Botanical Garden
- Call in at a typical bakery and taste tequila at a distillery
- See tortillas made by hand, then savor a traditional Mexican lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks and souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free lunch options are available; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Vallarta Discovery - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Tuito Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta with Tequila and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Tuito Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta with Tequila and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Tuito Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta with Tequila and Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaBus Tours - JaliscoHistorical Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoBus Tours - MazatlanHistorical Tours - MazatlanFull-day Tours - MazatlanBus Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Marina VallartaAquaventuras Park Gringo GulchNuevo VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Zona RomanticaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Boca de TomatlanEl Tuito