- Follow an expert guide on an evening stroll through Old Town
- Savor the city’s best tacos, quesadillas and churros
- Receive a signature shopping bag and complimentary tour photos
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
We meet on the northbound Insurgentes Bridge right above Restaurant Jazz Le Bistro on the Rio Cuale. Just a few steps away from Incanto Bar and Theatre.
Central ending point on the famous Malecon (boardwalk)
What To Expect
Sample a seafood chile relleno taco and a shrimp brochette before biting into tacos al pastor, featuring thin shavings of spit-roasted pork, marinated with chiles and served on fresh tortillas. Sink your teeth into the best churros in Puerto Vallarta; these crispy fritters are served hot and dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
Finish with a quesadilla prepared with local fresh cheese and sautéed mushrooms. Just be sure to save room for dessert — a Michoacán-style fruit paleta (popsicle).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tours go out rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests with mobility issues must contact operator at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Eats Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.